Me
My name is Alex Bridges. Some phsical charecteresticts are : i am 5ft tall. I where glasses. I have dirty blond hair.
family
Some of my famlys charatericticts are:my mom is a short women. She works as a teacher. She is a smart lady, very polight. My dad is average hight. he has a good tan. he rather work on his hands than in a office. he can be playful but stern at the same time.my sisters are both smart when they want to be. they are around 4ft and 4.5ft high.not the longest hair. about sholder length.the are in the 2nd and 3rd grade.
things i like
I like books. My faverite series is percy jackson. my faverite book is the lost hero. my faverite athor is rick rioden.my faverite movie is TRON.my faverite movideo game is starwars .my faverite food is pizza and mac and cheese.my faverite candy is chocolate.
things my family likes to do
our family is more of a go kart riding animal loving camping family. we dont do hotel vacations. we camp for a week in mississippi.we just got a go kart fore christmas. i personly love it. my sisters are more of getting there nails done type of thing.
things i dislike
I dont like any food that contains beans. i dont like any spiders. ido like snakes though.i dont like fowloing wierd insturctions. i dislikefalse preaching.
in conclusion this is my family and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment